Sunday, January 31, 2010

My virtues and faults



It was a good occasion for me to think about my virtues more seriously than usual. Especially, this week, I was likely to keep myself busy. I had a lot of assignments this week and even though I made a plan so that I would be able to manage everything in time, I tended to postpone doing them. Therefore, at the end of the week, I had to stay up late to finish up them. As Franklin mentions, it is extremely difficult to acquire order of "self". Supposing you do not succeed in the order, it can vex you a lot. However, it also seems to be true that if it were not any order of "self", which is deeply related to my virtues, I do not think I would be able to develop myself.

1 comment:

  1. I also had a lot of homework this week. It kept me out of trouble becasue I was doing my homework a lot of the time, but it also made keeping track of the things I do more difficult.

    ReplyDelete