Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reflecting on the lecture given by Professor Kather


Reflecting on the lecture given by Professor Kather, I was quite surprised at the art works shown by him, which were mainly made during the Holocaust. The spirit of artworks during the wholesale slaughter is absolutely out of my understanding. Also, I was schocked at the fact that around 10 million innocent people were killed during the time alongside feeling sympathy for all the victims. Simultaneously, it was interesting because before the lecture, I had read the book more or less, however, after the lecture with a lot of photos, I felt like the topic was more familiar with me to a certain extent. To be honest, I could not put up with the photos of many people who are just skin and bones. Now, I wish this kind of tragedy would never take place anywhere in this world just like Proffesor Kather strongly insisted at the end of his lecture.

1 comment:

  1. Yoshi, you have your professors confused. In this lecture it is Professor Dennis, not professor Kather. Please edit this

    ReplyDelete